Dr. Nikita Bhatia (P.T) completed her BPT from Maharashtra Academy of Engineering and Educational Research’s (M.A.E.E.R) Physiotherapy College, Pune in 2016. Her keen interest in clinical, orthopedic and sports physiotherapy earned her an internship at the Soccer School of Pune Football Club. She joined iPhysio in 2015 and has been working for 1 year 6 months. In less than a year, her liking for sports and hard work earned her the team physiotherapist’s job at the Team Tennis Excellence ( team of national and international tennis players ) She is a certified dry needling therapist (CDNT) and pilates therapist and focuses her work around conservative treatment for pain. Dr. Nikita Bhatia has been a national rugby player and a fitness enthusiast.
- Sports Prehabilitation and Rehabilitation
- Management of Musculoskeletal injuries and conditions.
- Post-operative care/Rehabilitation.
- Post trauma care.
- Conventional physiotherapy management and modalities.
- Women’s health.
- Geriatric care.
- Strength and conditioning, flexibility.
- Body Centralisation Exercises.
- Ergonomic advice.
- Life style modification.
- Fitness consultations and training.
- Blood type diet and nutritional counselling.
- Uric acid diet counselling.
- Conservative Spine Knee Shoulder Care