Diploma in Otorhinolaryngology(DLO) from Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, Edinburgh, London - 1978 and FRCS- Royal college of Surgeon, Edinburgh, the UK in 1983. He is a member of Medical Council of India (MCI), AP Medical Council. Some of the services provided by the doctor are Otoplasty (Ear Surgery), Treatment of Epistaxis, Nasopharyngeal Angiofibroma Treatment, Laryngocele Surgeon etc.
- Tympanoplasty and Mastoid Diseases
- Balance Problems ( Dizziness , Vertigo and unsteadiness etc.)
- Nasal/ Sinus Problems
- Nasal Obstruction, Nasal Deformity and Sinusitis
- Laryngoscopy and management of Hoarseness and other Voice and Breathing problems
- Special Interest: Managing Balance Problems
- Snus surgery (FESS) and Septorhinoplasty