Having qualified from and worked at reputed tertiary care institutions, Dr. Divya Agarwal has actively engaged and gained lot of exposure by evaluating a variety of patients with all types of genetic disorders in the Outpatient for more than 14 years of developmental delay, intellectual disability, neurologic disorders, muscular dystrophy, myopathy, other neuromuscular disorders, short stature, skeletal dysplasias, congenital heart disease, cardiomyopathy, genetic disorders of skin, eye, deafness, immunodeficiency, genetic hemolytic anemias, bleeding disorders etc. She is well versed with the latest cytogenetic and molecular genetic tests. Immense experience in counseling of families with recurrent pregnancy losses, unexplained infertility, and pregnancies with fetal malformations. Also the management of pregnancies with positive serum screening and prenatal diagnosis by amniocentesis and chorionic villus sampling. She is proudly associated with the leading healthcare service provider across all India, Max Hospital. She has been regularly dealing with referrals from all of the Delhi-Gurgaon and all around the country. Earlier, she was at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital & SGPGIMS (Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences), Lucknow. The department of Medical Genetics at both these centers are well equipped with an excellent patient load and well connected with the other genetic centers. Prior to this, she also had the opportunity observing the management of patients with genetic disorders at the pioneer institute of Medical Genetics, Duke University, USA.
55-57, IV/1, Gopinath Bazar
Delhi Cantt, Delhi.
MON : 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM
- Foetal Medicine & Medical Genetics
- Genetic diseases
- Preconception / Premarital Counseling
- Fetal Autopsy by genetic expert for etiological diagnosis & counseling for next pregnancy
- Counseling and genetic testing for familial cancers such as: Breast & Ovarian Cancer.
- Neuromuscular Disorders Such As Dmd, Sma
- Diagnosis and genetic testing for neurological disorder such as Huntington chorea, spinocerebellar ataxia
- Recurrent Abortions – Evaluation & Management Which Includes Lit Therapy
- Counseling for Intrauterine Infections (TORCH) - PCR for CMV, Toxoplasma, Rubella, Chickenpox and Parvovirus.
- Counseling for abnormal Genetic Sonogram for soft markers / congenital malformations
- Genetic counseling services
- Prenatal Diagnosis By Amniocentesis / CVS/
- Genetic tests for Male infertility
- Primary Amenorrhoea
- Genetic Diseases