(MBBS, DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery, Fellow in Spine Surgery, Consultant spine surgeon)
6 year(s) experience
MON, FRI - SAT : 11:30 AM - 01:30 PM, 06:30 PM - 09:30 PM
TUE - THU : 11:30 AM - 01:30 PM, 07:00 PM - 09:30 PM
(MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics, MRCS (UK), Orthopaedic Speciality Fellowship - Intercollegiate Board, Fellow in Spine Surgery, Fellow of American Board of Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery (FABMISS))
10 year(s) experience
SUN : 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM
TUE - THU, SAT : 11:30 AM - 01:00 PM, 06:30 PM - 09:00 PM
- Sports Prehabilitation and Rehabilitation
- Management of Musculoskeletal injuries and conditions
- Post-operative care/Rehabilitation.
- Post trauma care.
- Conventional physiotherapy management and modalities.
- Women’s health.
- Geriatric care.
- Strength and conditioning, flexibility.
- Ergonomic advice.
- Body Centralisation Exercises.
- Life style modification.
- Fitness consultations and training.
- Blood type diet and nutritional counselling.
- Uric acid diet counselling.
- Integrated Pain Management.
- Management of Musculoskeletal injuries and conditions.
- Conservative Spine Knee Shoulder Care
- Natural Cycle IVF
- Premarital Counseling
- Uterine Bleeding
- HPV Vaccination
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Artificial Insemination
- Pap Smear
- Male Sexual Problems
- Sports Prehabilitation and Rehabilitaion.
- Post Operative Rehabilitation
- Blood type diet and nutritional counselling
- ACL Reconstruction
- Spinal Therapy
- Hip Replacement
- Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis
- Hip Resurfacing
- Knee Replacement
- Radiofrequency Neurotomy
- Neuromuscular Disorders
- Hip, Ankle, Knee Injury
- Meniscus Injury
- Musculoskeletal Pain Management
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery