Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist in developing and implementing strategic sales and marketing plans.
- Facilitate internal and external client meetings.
- Report weekly sales forecasts and budgets.
- Develop marketing analysis to understand customer needs, price schedules and discounts.
- Understand and analyse competitors and industry trends.
- Manage client and agency relationships including PR, media and creative.
- Assist with developing and executing marketing campaigns across various channels e.g. digital, print.
- Assist with content development including driving sales through e-commerce website.
- Attend trade shows and facilitate in event organisation.
- Other ad hoc duties to support the product manager.
You should have
- At least 1 years' experience in a similar sales and/or marketing role
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Experience developing content for e-commerce website is highly desirable
- Proved experience with sales reporting
- Ability to take ownership and work autonomy
- Very Good English Communication
Full-time / Part-time